The SF Mint, Mint Plaza, & Mint St
88 Fifth Street, San Francisco, CA
Friday, September 15, 2017 (and every 3rd Friday following)
5PM - 12AM
UNDISCOVERED SF is now EXPANDING! To meet the high demand from last month, we’re opening the vaults of the San Francisco Mint for more art and other surprises + we are closing off Mint Street and we doubled the food vendors to accommodate the crowds.
A few important changes for this month:
- Access to food OUTSIDE on Mint Plaza & Mint Street is FREE and open to the public! Food outside will be available from at 5PM - 10PM. No tickets required.
- Entry INSIDE the San Francisco Mint will require a FREE ticket due to limited capacity.
- We will not have a General Admission line into the San Francisco Mint, but we encourage folks without tickets to enjoy the food on Mint Plaza & Mint Street for free.
Express Access Pins: We apologize but we are unable to honor the Express Pins at this time due to capacity issues. GOOD NEWS: We've expanded to include all of Mint Plaza and Mint St. and there's no ticket required. For access to performances and vendors INSIDE the SF Mint get your
- There will be no in’s and out’s inside the San Francisco Mint unless you purchase an All Access Pass. We highly encourage everyone to get food BEFORE coming inside. There will be dessert and savory snacks available for purchase inside.
- SOMA Community: We’ve reserved 10% of tickets for entry to the SF Mint for community members who may have difficulty accessing tickets online. These tickets are available on a first come, first served basis at the Bayanihan Center, Galing Bata, SOMCAN, United Playaz, and West Bay Pilipino Multi-services.
Due to heavy Friday traffic we encourage everyone to take public transportation and/or arrive early.
The closest BART station is Powell Street. Exit Powell station and walk down 5th Street to Mint Plaza.
Accessible via MUNI Powell St. Station and the 14(R), 101, 30, 70 bus lines.
If you choose to drive, here are the closest parking lots:
Fifth and Mission Garage (less than a block away)
Address: 833 Mission Street
Hours: Always open / 24 hours
Cost: $1.50 per hour starting at 6pm
Height Clearance: 6'-8" for the main garage; 7'-2" at the Mission Street entrance
Ellis-O'Farrell Garage (4 blocks away)
Address: 123 O'Farrell Street
Hours: Fri & Sat: 5:30 am-2:00 am
Cost: $1.50 per hour starting at 6pm on Fridays
Height Clearance: O'Farrell Street entrance: 6'-2"; Ellis Street entrance: 8'-2"
Union Square Garage (5 blocks away)
Address: 333 Post Street
Hours: Always open / 24 hours
Cost: $2 per hour starting at 6pm; after 12am rate is $2.50 per hour
Height Clearance: General entry: 6'-7"; Geary St. Right lane: 8'-2" for ADA spaces
OUTSIDE ON MINT PLAZA
5PM - 10PM: no tickets required
Find good eats outside on the plaza and taste the emerging 3rd wave of the Bay Area’s Filipino food movement. Food service will end at 10PM. After 10PM, join us inside the Mint for more shopping, drinking, and dancing!
INSIDE THE SF MINT
6PM - 12AM
Shop curated artisanal goods, indulge in culture, and dance the night away inside the various rooms indoors.
art & activities
1) Are dogs allowed at the event?
Unfortunately your furry friends are not allowed inside the San Francisco Mint. We thank you for leaving them at home.
2) Do you accept credit card?
Yes! All our vendors will accept credit card, except the bar which will be cash only. There will be ATMs located all around the San Francisco Mint for you to use for the bar.
3) How can I become a sponsor or vendor?
We're always looking for sponsors, so feel free to get in touch with us via our Contact Page.
We're closed for venders for this Friday, but we are accepting vendor registration for upcoming months. Sign up here.